Alpha Leonis Partners AG is formed in September 2017 to provide advice primarily to longer term capital pools that have strong preference for private equity real estate and a variety of alpha oriented liquid strategies. We also offer CIO outsourcing strategies to firms that wish to go beyond the simplicity of the plain vanilla 60/40 asset allocation solutions.
We are an entrepreneurial team of partners that operate as a focused boutique with the firm being led by an industry veteran who has been in the private equity industry since the late 1980’s at some of the early and largest allocators to the industry. We serve several larger pools of capital (foundations, endowments and UHNW clients) and are especially active in developed markets, primarily in the US and Western Europe.
Thanks to our longstanding and established presence as partners to many of the world’s leading private equity firms, we have a flow of opportunities that exceeds our existing clients’ investment capacities and we are thus opening our doors to new clients that have similar needs and objectives. We provide the skills of our aligned teams and leadership to a larger set of other like-minded investors who have similar patience for superior returns.
Our business plan to diversify our client base is a unique and exciting opportunity for an talented and energetic person to help us develop and grow our client base. The position will be located in Zurich and will require predominantly European travel. In this position, the successful candidate will report directly to the CEO. Position would start in late summer 2019 or early fall 2019.
Experience and Credentials:
- Solid understanding of both public and private capital markets, backed up by at least five years of experience in the asset management industry;
- Existing relationships with European institutional and or other pools of capital that have or could be interested in private equity programs;
- Proven sales and business development experience;
- Familiarity with structuring funds and investment vehicles in multiple jurisdictions;
- Strong oral and written communication, as well as presentation skills in English and German, other languages a plus;
- Ability to be a self-starter and demonstrate initiative as well as good judgment in determining when additional guidance is needed;
- Effective interpersonal skills to communicate collaboratively, perform as a team player, and provide excellent client service;
- Experience utilizing Salesforce or other CRM applications;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other office/communication technology
To apply for this vacancy, please send your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates to email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application.
©2019 Alpha Leonis Partners · All Rights Reserved